Coming from abroad
Useful information for your visit in Vilnius
Workshops are held in 2 studios at Arts Printing House which is located right in the center of the Old Town, near the Cathedral square. Adress: Šiltadaržio str. 6, find the map here.
- There are showers (2nd and 3rd floor), small kitchen to heat up the food you brought (2nd floor).
- No parking places.
How to reach Vilnius:
- By plane: Vilnius Airport (very close to the city) or Kaunas Airport (1 hour bus ride from Vilnius)
- By bus: Vilnius Bus Station (30 mins on foot from the venue)
Getting from Vilnius airport to the venue:
- By taxi: use Bolt or Uber app (to the venue it should cost around 5 euro). Taking random taxi in the airport can cost much more.
- By bus: take bus 88. Timetable here. You can buy a ticket from the driver (1 euro). Get off at the bus stop Vinco Kudirkos aikštė and walk 10 mins to Arts Printing House.
Places to eat:
- For Lithuanian dishes lunch you can go to Katpėdėlė (2 mins from the venue): https://goo.gl/ooy9PJ
- Nice food at a nice place – KITCHEN: https://goo.gl/cPwZrd
- Vegan, vegetarian food – VIETA (https://goo.gl/mf7N2r) or RoseHip Vegan Bistro (https://goo.gl/maps/uxQt3J8V7Df9Ep669).
- Bagel+soup offers https://goo.gl/kF2e2w
- Piza: Užupio picerija – https://goo.gl/PEv3gN
Places to stay:
- For inexpensive stay browse airbnb or try hostels www.downtownforest.lt, www.pogo.lt (very close to the venue)
In Vilnius :